Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Laser Surgery Plantar Home Wart Removal Duct Tape

Plantar Warts And Duct Tape? - About.com Walking
Dr. Vince also tells about the duct tape method for wart removal, The one that got rid of my first plantar wart was black duck brand duct tape. after two scrapings and liquid nitrogen with Pediatrician went to Podiatrist and scheduled laser surgery for end of summer ... Read Article

Plantar Wart Removal With Apple Cider Vinegar - YouTube
I had this SUPER painful plantar wart on my heel for almost a year. I tried having it frozen off by my GP, freezing it at home, several types of medicines and also going to the podiatrist several times who would "shave" my wart off each time and apply more medicine but nothing worked ... View Video

Wart - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Plantar wart (verruca, Verruca plantaris), There are many treatments and procedures associated with wart removal. Duct tape occlusion therapy involves placing a piece of duct tape over the wart. The evidence as to whether or not it is effective is poor. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment